cupcake purse for Sammie

mikki

I made my stepdaugher this cupcake purse by tapanga .A big thanks is in order for sharing this pattern . So thanks tapanga . I'm thinking of asking my sis what my 2 neices favorite colors are and making them one too this was so fast and easy. http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39446&highlight=cupcake+purse she hasn't gotten to see it completely done but, i'm sure it will be a big hit. Mil's dog had to check it out .Forgot to meantion i shorted the bottom 3 rows as i ran out of yarn . She's only 8 so it works perfectly for her. The bigger kids i will not short the rows.

codyandcupcakepurse.jpg

march2007038.jpg

Thanks. I barely missed cody trying to put his head in it when i took the picture. I thought it was so cute. If you sit something on the couch he has to check it out.

Thanks tapanga did a wonderful job of making this pattern up . It was really easy and quick . I love things like that . :D My 4 yr old came home from school and said it was a pie tho . lol She doesnt know it but i'm gonna make her one for her birthday.

Archived