Wearables CAL

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iamnichole, your top is soo pretty! great job! is that one row double crochet, one row single crochet? the scallop border really adds a feminine touch. I think you should make it in black, too!

iamnichole, your top is soo pretty! great job! is that one row double crochet, one row single crochet? the scallop border really adds a feminine touch. I think you should make it in black, too!

oh, actually it was hdc, so it worked up really fast!

Everyone wearables are lookin' great.

I'm still working on the Chrysanthemum Shawl but I'm about 2/3 of the way done. I started on Suzanne from Cool Crochet. I've made some adjustments in the size which I hope will work out in the end. The pattern size jumps from 40" chest to 46" chest and 46" is too be but 40" is too small. So I've added one xtra pattern repeat in the front and back pieces. I like how it's coming out. The scariest part will be putting in the zipper when it's all done.

The pattern is really easy to follow. It's a tr crossed stitch. I'm using Cascade Heathers yarn which worked on gauge just fine despite that the yarn recommended is supposed to be a bulkier yarn. The pics you see really don't do the color justice. It's a subtle lavender color.

(clickable)

502206294_266af33d4f_m.jpg

The front and back pieces so far.

502243479_5930c683ac_m.jpg

Here you can see the front close up. The piece on top is considered the wrong side of the fabric and the piece under it is considered the right side. I'm think I like the wrong side better.

• 1 year later...

I wanted to revive this cal as i want to make the first pattern jessica made

i started alredy and hope that it`s gonna be done by the midnight :clap

ok hope someone wants to jump in with me too

Archived