March Charity Square-A-Long! (March 9th - 12th)

I was unable to get many done:blush

I have been having problems with both my wrists and they really flared up this weekend. I have decided to take a week off from crocheting to see if it will improve-short of going crazy because this is what I do in the evenings DH goes to bed early and I crochet.....I have been bored to tears

I just hope this will help and I can get back to the greatest thing on earth

With that said I a total of 6 squares done

Sorry Ladies - Victoria I will still honor my original commitment and I will get those squares to you-ot just may take me a while

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you count my 6?

Yes I did!

And Kelly, don't worry about "only" getting 6 done, I only got 5 done, but every little bit helps!

Totally forgot about this! I was at my moms in FL too...AND she crochets as do my 2 sisters! We coulda really gotten a bunch done for some good charity. Will be looking for next months. I have a bunch off scrap yarn that would be perfect for this. I actually am going to have to go buy some more for the charity blitzes coming up though.

CONGRATS, everyone on making your charity squares! And, THANKS to Crystal for totaling them for me while I was away in sunny Arizona!! :hug

Our next round will be April 20th - 23rd, so mark your calendars! :yay

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I am sending out a reminder to this post for those of you who are still subscribed to it and will see it! We will be starting our April Charity Square-A-Long on Friday of this week! Mark your calendars, if you haven't already, for April 20th (Friday) through April 23rd (Monday)! I am going to go start a new thread on this, so be sure and sign up if you plan to join us! :yes See you there! :manyheart

Archived