6 Crochet Bootie Sets Designed Testers Needed

:manyheartHello, I have just finished getting all the patterns in type and they are ready for testing. 6 patterns to be tested that will go together in a collection to be published. But they must be tested first.

Requirements:

CONTACT DESIGNER WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS

BABYHAVEN@MYWAY.COM OR CAMEO-EMAIL@YAHOO.COM

please make notes while testing (with suggestions or corrections)

please note any problems you had with reading and understanding the directions

do not share the patterns with anyone, I want one on one with each tester for now

a copy of the photo of each finished pair of booties (reason being) your picture could be used on the front cover with others, and you will be given credit as such, and your name will be given crediting you as the tester for said pattern when your photo is used.

These patterns are done in such a way that they are to be tested using three different types of supplies for each pattern and pair.

size 10 crochet thread with steel hook #5

fingering weight yarn with aluminum hook size D or E

baby sport weight with F or G hooks

You will also need a tapestry needle, sewing needle and thread and satin ribbon for ties, and whatever embellishments.

The reason for the different supplies is because each pattern was written to be enlarged or decreased by the supplies that one uses, rather than the different changes within each pattern. It makes it easier to follow and less to remember when wanting to make different sizes, as well as the lighter materials are used for the smaller the sizes get. (Who really likes to see a big bulky pair of booties on a tiny baby?

If you are interested: Here are the titles of the booties...

Little Princess Booties #045 is done in sc, dc, and has a lacy scallop design on cuff

Pixie Heart Booties #046 is done completely in raised dc (1 or 2 colors)

Little Missy Strap Booties #047 is done in hdc mesh and Vst

Dainty Sweetheart Booties #048 this one has a crochet heart applique using size 20 crochet thread or 16/2 rayon thread with size 8 steel hook, set is done using dc and ch sts and puffs

Tiny Tootsie's Cover Up's #049 is done like a little slipper sock

and Baby's First Booties #050

And there are still more to come in the designing process as I type.

Bonnets are also in the designing mode to match these booties to be sold in pattern form at a later date.

Please contact: Design-n-crochet cameo-email@yahoo.com, or babyhaven@myway.com to sign on. Thank you.

I am sorry I'm unable to furnish the supplies for testing. However, once the final book collection called "Tiny Toes Springtime Collection" by me, Marsha D' and produced by Cameo Creations you will receive a final print out, signed by the designer. The sooner we get the testing completed the sooner the patterns will be available.

No more than 2 patterns per tester, given out at random. And please, left and right handed crocheters are wanted for the testing.

All communications will be by email, and phone will be made available if within the US continent.

PLEASE DO NOT OFFER TO BE A TESTER IF YOU ARE ONLY WANTING A FREE PATTERN...THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE IN A TIMELY AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER, AND TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS YOU WILL BE PARTICIPATING AS A DESIGNERS ASSISTANT, NOT THE AVERAGE CROCHET ENTHUSIAST.

I have attempted to give as much information as I can in helping with the process of your decision making. I do appreciate you reading this, and look forward to us working together on this project. Sincerely, Design-n-crochet

If you are wondering who Cameo Creations is. It is a home business that I have put together for mine and other crochet designers to work together in getting their patterns out to the public market. No we are not Leisure Arts, Annie's Attic, or affiliated with any craft company. And until the patterns are published in a folded book style, and placed on the market, no monies are being made by anyone. Not even the designer.

A pattern dealer/salesperson is waiting for these patterns. So time is at the essence.

hi,,,this is something i have never done before and think it would be alot of fun...i have been crocheting for over 30 years and consider myself and expert...i don't know how to go about this, but i imagine i woud hear from you sometime in the near future as time is of the essense...sincerely..donna

Thank you so much for requesting to test. So far I have 8 people that have gotten their information turned in, that was requested. As soon as I hear from the rest of you we will get started. Seeings as how there is 14 patterns, I am using 14, testers. That way I can interchange each person with a second and third pattern to test, to get 3 different opinions on each pattern. Thank you for your high enthusiasm. I am excited to for us to get started. God bless each and everyone of you.

Yes the correct email is cameo.email@yahoo.com

NOTE: I'M IN GREAT NEED OF AT LEAST 2 MORE LEFT HAND CROCHETERS. PLEASE SEND NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND NICKNAME ON CROCHETVILLE ASAP SO WE CAN ALL GET STARTED. THANK YOU

Thank you to those who have finished some project testint. Unfortunately though I have sent out a number of patterns out to a lot of the volunteers, I have not heard back from but a couple of you.

It was told to me that some was mainly with the impression that they could get a free pattern without giving anything back in photos and results of their findings. This was to be expected.

So please, I ask this of those of you that are really serious about being testers for me.

Don't make a request for testing, if you do not take what we are doing seriously, as this is my life's surviving future that I am working hard to build, and you as a tester are assisting me to and I pray find a way to make some sort of income for myself, as I am disabled, but get no assistance through the government or Social Security. And I've got to make the pattern thing work. I have no choices but to make it work.

Each of you as testers and friends are very important to me not only for your assistance, but as lovers of the art of crochet as well. Please know I take my work in designing very seriously, even though it is also for delighting in the craft.

If you still have not received a pattern, please contact me at cameo.email@yahoo.com immediately as I have a bonnet and bootie set for a small newborn or preemie that is ready for testing.

To those ladies that dropped out as testers, my thanks for your interest. I do not hold any ill feelings, in your responses...God bless you.

For those of you that have just finished testing, please email me for update purposes, and let me know your findings of the pattern/s, and send your photos as well. Please. Two weeks have passed and I've not heard from you. Thank you.

I'm not turning anyone away for testing. So please, know that I am writing these patterns using US terminology at this time. And also, please, work the pattern as best you can with the pattern directions sent out. The supplies are either crochet cotton size 10, or else baby fingering weight yarns. It is my belief that DK yarns are a bit larger than the fingering weight yarns. But you can still do the testing with the Dk yarns, using a larger hook, your gauge will be different however, and that is understandable.

I'm not picky. Trust me on that. I just need to know that my directions can be followed, and the results of your finished work needs photos to show me that you are able to follow the pattern. As well as possibly using your photos on the cover page of the published pattern.

Thank you.

I sent you a message through my work email (kdaniels AT trtlp DOT com) but you can also reply to kdaniels79 AT comcast DOT net. Would love to volunteer my services!!!:cheer

Archived