My crochet book score!!!!

Awesome. I have that one with the flag on the front and that's a fabulous book! They all look great!! :cheer

SCORE!!! I hope you do get a few more on the weekend if possible, but if not, this is still amazing

(Where's that green-with-jealousy smilie...?)

Gah, I love FoL book sales but haven't been to one in a long time. They are so much fun, if a little dangerous, what with all the people and trying to maneuver around and such.

You did get a nice score! Hope those magazines are still there. Let us know what you find!

I sure will!

(Where's that green-with-jealousy smilie...?)

Gah, I love FoL book sales but haven't been to one in a long time. They are so much fun, if a little dangerous, what with all the people and trying to maneuver around and such.

You did get a nice score! Hope those magazines are still there. Let us know what you find!

You will love the Annie's favorite Baby Projects. I have made the train in that several times for new mothers and mothers to be. It always gets great reviews. I have also made the christening outfit on the front cover. I have it on a doll that shows up in the background of all my pictures.

That is really a great book. Looks like you hit the jack pot on this sale.:hook

Archived