BarbaraJean

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I'd post updated photos of the two baby blankets I'm working on

th_DSCF0753.jpg

th_DSCF0747.jpg

(clickable)

I'm getting really excited to see the picture come to life on the crochet quilt and I'm thinking of adding a hat and mary jane booties to the baby blanket

Joyce

Here's my 1st RR ever!

1stRRstar-1.jpg

I hope it's ok, not too grown up of colors. I don't know what ages we're making these for. I was supposed to make one for a boy, but think this will be better for a girl. I'm starting a blue/green (bright) for a boy.

Deb

Very pretty Deb.

If it's for Tam, I don't think she has a preference on colors.

Joyce

Here's my 1st RR ever!

1stRRstar-1.jpg

I hope it's ok, not too grown up of colors. I don't know what ages we're making these for. I was supposed to make one for a boy, but think this will be better for a girl. I'm starting a blue/green (bright) for a boy.

Deb

I haven't been on here for awhile, but I did finish my Seashell basket afghan last night, but I forgot to take a picture of it cause I was in a hurry to wrap it up and ship it out. It came out beautiful.

Now I have to figure out what to make for my baby due in January...so much to do, so little time. :hook

I've marked this completed on the first post. Congrats on finishing it. :( on no picture

Joyce

I haven't been on here for awhile, but I did finish my Seashell basket afghan last night, but I forgot to take a picture of it cause I was in a hurry to wrap it up and ship it out. It came out beautiful.

Now I have to figure out what to make for my baby due in January...so much to do, so little time. :hook

I don't have a picture yet, but I finished the Unsquared Baby throw. THe games are a day away and I'm making a crochet quilt and some scarf/hat sets. Then, I'll be back to afghans.

Joyce

Thank you, I made it from some charity yarn I received through my local crafting group. These older women who can't or don't craft buy yarn and donate it to us, provided we only use it for charity items.

I'll wash them up, get teakaycee's address, and send them out!

Back to Calla's afghan.

deb

Finally, the updated progress on diagonal blanket. The photos were taken by my sidekick II cell phone. The photos are clickable. [Note: This post was made in several threads]

th_diagonalprogress_yellow.jpg half done with yellow section. Red will be added next to the blanket.

th_diagonalprogress_yellowandredyarnne.jpg Yellow and Red yarn, TLC Essenitals Sandstone and Barn Red. The finished size should be 7 feet x 7 feet square. Less than 75 % done - Took me two years on and off to work on it.

Thank you

:ty Thank you

Joyce............ you are an angel! I have tears of excitement here. The blanket arrived just a few minutes ago. Its BEAUTIFUL!!!!

and the little surprise of flavored coffee for me................. sweetie.. you couldnt have given me anything nicer! I am such a serious coffee-o-holic... and I love to try new fun flavors. I'm saving this for tomorrow morning.. for my FIRST pot of the day! Thank you again my dear friend. You will make a child VERY happy!

huge hugs :hug lots of love :manyheart and many blessings to you!:angel

:mug

I finished the watermelon 12 pt. RR for teakaycee.

th_DSCF0722.jpg (clickable)

Joyce

Here's my 1st RR ever!

1stRRstar-1.jpg

Deb

Here's my 2nd round ripple 'star' for teakaycee:

2ndrr.jpg

:manyheartThese are perfect!

:manyheart

you do beautiful work! Love them both... the colors are wonderful!!!

God Bless you dear!

Tam

I'm so glad it arrived and that you love it. My pleasure to indulge your coffee addiction.

Hugs

Joyce

Thank you

:ty Thank you

The coffee is WONDERFUL!!! I'm in coffee heaven! I'm so glad I saved it for my first pot this morning........... OH YUM. What a great way to start my day! :hug

and YES...I love the blanket!!!!!:manyheart

Hello all! Sorry I haven't been around much. I really haven't been accomplishing a great deal with my crocheting either but have been working some.

I've finished a few more rows on my Flowers & Lace Afghan. It's an easy pattern and I really like the way it's looking.

Hey BarbaraJean, thanks for checking in. Been wonderin' what you've been up to. I will have a new afghan to post, probably by this weekend. I've been participating in the Crochet Games and am completing a lapghan from Happy Yellow House for that.

Joyce

Archived