Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

i got 2 finished :clap just finished the star ghan today, and just measured the popcorn ripple and i've only got about 20 inches left so hopefully that will be done within the week so i can start some more lol

100_2385.jpg

round.jpg

Both of them are beautiful but the second one is really awesome! Great job! I'll update the first post. :cheer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody's work looks really great! I'm sorry I haven't posted more, but I have sort of lost interest in crocheting temporarily. I got back to it tonight though, and I finished two motifs and started another one. We watched a really great movie called 'Farmer's Daughter'. Loretta Young got an Academy Award for her portrayal of a Swedish farm girl.

Everybody's work looks really great! I'm sorry I haven't posted more, but I have sort of lost interest in crocheting temporarily. I got back to it tonight though, and I finished two motifs and started another one. We watched a really great movie called 'Farmer's Daughter'. Loretta Young got an Academy Award for her portrayal of a Swedish farm girl.

welcome back! I think we all go through phases like that. :)

I just finished my nephew's birthday present. His birthday party is tomorrow evening (now this evening :()

Fleece is cut into 10" squares.

TonyStewartFleeceghan.jpg

I just finished my nephew's birthday present. His birthday party is tomorrow evening (now this evening :()

Candy, that's great! He's going to love that! I'll update the first post.

By the way, how did you punch your holes?

Well, I FINALLY finished my Branches and Bobbles afghan! Whenever I figure out how to work photobucket, I'll post a picture sometime <LOL>. I don't know what my mental block is, but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Well, I FINALLY finished my Branches and Bobbles afghan! Whenever I figure out how to work photobucket, I'll post a picture sometime <LOL>. I don't know what my mental block is, but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Sorry don't mean to get off subject, but posting pictures has been a royal pain in my keester and I just figured out how to do it (after 8 months)!!

When you "copy" the IMG line from photobucket and you go to paste it in for a picture to show up...delete the first http:// section AND the last part that says .

The paste in line should look like this http://your picture information.jpg

I messed around with it till I got it working.

Candy, that's great! He's going to love that! I'll update the first post.

By the way, how did you punch your holes?

I used the point of a seam ripper and then once I got one side of a sqaure done, I ran a crochet hook through them to open them up.

Congratulations! I'll update the first post. I can help you with photobucket sometime if you need me to.

Sorry don't mean to get off subject, but posting pictures has been a royal pain in my keester and I just figured out how to do it (after 8 months)!!

When you "copy" the IMG line from photobucket and you go to paste it in for a picture to show up...delete the first http:// section AND the last part that says .

The paste in line should look like this http://your picture information.jpg

I messed around with it till I got it working.

Yep, sounds right. I love photobucket!

I used the point of a seam ripper and then once I got one side of a sqaure done, I ran a crochet hook through them to open them up.

I've thought about doing similar projects but just hate the thought of punching all those holes. :yes

Barbara Jean,

All of my projects on this list a currently completed. The blue baby blanket is post 1817 http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1014663&postcount=1817

Please add a Spiderman Webghan to the list for me :D

i got 2 finished :clap just finished the star ghan today, and just measured the popcorn ripple and i've only got about 20 inches left so hopefully that will be done within the week so i can start some more lol

100_2385.jpg

round.jpg

I Like both these very much...... :cheer

Great job!!!!

Awesome ......:cheer

Barb, could you change mine from Rose Ripple to a MAM afghan? I just couldn't work with the Simply Soft by itself, so combined it with worsted and and using a "Q" hook.

Finished the snugglies for the kids in Uganda:

snuggiesforkidsinUganda.jpg

and two lapghans:

lapghan1.jpg

lapghan2-1.jpg

Barb, could you change mine from Rose Ripple to a MAM afghan? I just couldn't work with the Simply Soft by itself, so combined it with worsted and and using a "Q" hook.

Finished the snugglies for the kids in Uganda:

snuggiesforkidsinUganda.jpg

and two lapghans:

lapghan1.jpg

lapghan2-1.jpg

Okay, changed it. And you're other projects look great!

I have plugged away a few more rows on my lavender baby blanket. I'm not even halfway done.

Hey, it's progress though. :clap

Yes, it's turned cold here too. Sun is shining beautifully though.

Well, I'm making progress on my victorian baby afghan. I would like to cut back on the size as the finished size is projected to be 50" by 71". Since it's for a baby I thought it would be better to have it a little smaller but I'm afraid it will mess up the count for the border.

i like all the things people have finished and posted! they all look great :) i finally finished my Popcorn ripple and will post a pic in a day or so..am now doing 3 star ghans for my 2 kids and my niece for christmas presents....after i finish them i think i am going to take a break for awhile but not sure yet (depends on if i find more patterns or not)!! hope everyone is staying warm!!

I finished the diagonal baby blanket...washed it and have a few ends to weave in...will take pics when I get home from taking daughter's senior pictures today. Next project, finish pink Kooky(rh) babyghan, finish round ripple in Homespun, and Quilt inspired (looks like a log cabin pattern) with scraps. Pink ghan is 95% done, rrhomespun is 75% done and log cabin is just begun...thanks.

Archived