Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

th_IMG_0063.jpg

I'm just past the halfway point on my cotton ripple of many colors seen here. I've really enjoyed working on this and hope to finish it up in the next month or so, depending on available time....you all know how that goes! :D

I forgot to mention that my Diagonal blanket is officially halfway done! All increases are done. I have to go buy more yarns to do the rest. Thank you for looking. It's now 6 ft width and long as expected.

th_IMG_0788.jpg Ignore the white sock, it's a jester friend trying to ruin the photo. :lol

Way to go! :lol -> @ jester friend. ;)

Even though I haven't officially joined this CAL, I have just finished two afghans.

Here's the pics:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/legalwoman17/ForestGreenWoodsy1.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/legalwoman17/HPIM0309.jpg

These are granny ripples. It was a pattern from Red Heart yarns, but I don't think it's online.

Both of those are great! Thanks for sharing! Are you going to join us with a new one? :D

th_IMG_0063.jpg

I'm just past the halfway point on my cotton ripple of many colors seen here. I've really enjoyed working on this and hope to finish it up in the next month or so, depending on available time....you all know how that goes! :D

Yes, I do! And that is looking great!

I'm hoping to finish the green and white leaf afghan in the next few days.

Since finishing my leaf afghan I've made a couple turtle hotpads for the craft sale. I'll probably make a few other small items too but will also get back to working on the baby afghan. I'm really wanting to start a new afghan but won't let myself until I finish the baby afghan. ;)

How's everybody else doing?

I've been doing okay...But not on anything I need to get done. I started another afghan for our spare bedroom. It's about 3/4 done already, though. I have a long weekend this weekend so that should get finished as well as a few other things for our spare room.

BarbaraJean-can you put me down for a Pineapple Shells afghan and another one called Old-Fashioned Favorite? The pineapple one is for my grandparents for Xmas, and the Old-Fashioned favorite is going to be a scrap afghan of sorts. It has a quilt-y look to it. Pineapple Shells is from annie's attic, a book called Pineapple Afghans, and Old-Fashioned Favorites is from Leisure Arts' 'Our Best Afghans A to Z'. I haven't quite started it yet, but I will soon. I have about a third of one strip done on Pineapple shells, out of 6 strips. I sort of started it for relief from the Pinwheel afghan.

Updates!

So I finished the kn*t square a while back, plus two more crocheted squares in between. Here they are in order! (Clickable pics)

th_IMG_2625.jpg Oak leaf

th_IMG_2626.jpg Hope Square

th_IMG_2628.jpg Cute Country Square (in one color)

I'm liking the hope square best :D

Currently working on another kn*t square... they take longer. :knit Grrr. And frogging them???? Don't even ask :bang

Barbara Jean -

You can add me in for a round Christening afghan... I'm about 1/3 of the way and in a great hurry to get it done (shower is 10/15), then I'm back to the dragonfly afghan, which I have 1/5 done on.... (4 of 20 squares)

Pics will come on Saturday!

BarbaraJean-can you put me down for a Pineapple Shells afghan and another one called Old-Fashioned Favorite? The pineapple one is for my grandparents for Xmas, and the Old-Fashioned favorite is going to be a scrap afghan of sorts. It has a quilt-y look to it. Pineapple Shells is from annie's attic, a book called Pineapple Afghans, and Old-Fashioned Favorites is from Leisure Arts' 'Our Best Afghans A to Z'. I haven't quite started it yet, but I will soon. I have about a third of one strip done on Pineapple shells, out of 6 strips. I sort of started it for relief from the Pinwheel afghan.

I'll get these added. :clap

Congrats on such great progress to all! :cheer

I finally got batteries for my camara, yeah!! :cheer So, I wanted to post some pictures of all my WIP's.

Here is a picture of the squares I'm making for my Cathedral Windows afghan. I still have 3 more colors to make.

100_0480.jpg

Another square down! It's knit again :knit

th_misc.pics004.jpg

Click!

Yes, that's the Zodiac sign Aries.

4/54

And how to you get the raised effect?

I finally got batteries for my camara, yeah!! :cheer So, I wanted to post some pictures of all my WIP's.

Here is a picture of the squares I'm making for my Cathedral Windows afghan. I still have 3 more colors to make.

100_0480.jpg

Those are sooooo pretty! That's going to be fabulous!

brennae, you've made a lot of progress on both of those! I especially like the seashells afghan. Where did you get the pattern?

I haven't been working on my afghan much, so many other WIPs have been taking priority.

I did switch from doing pink to blue for the baby afghan (i got confused):(

Archived