Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks! I have to try this!

:flower

If you do, we wanna see it! :hook

I have done no more crocheting really. I have four panels stitched together of the breast cancer ghan. Had hoped it would be done by now, but I'm so tired after work and I think I'm coming down with something. I've just ordered some yarn from Joann's to do the Bernat flower power rug and some Lion cotton to do the market tote on their website (had to order $35 to take advantage of free shipping sigh).

Anyway, nothing real to report on my ghan progress. I am sleepy :yawn:night

Joyce

but I'm so tired after work and I think I'm coming down with something.

I know what you mean about being too tired to crochet. I am an Accountant so you can imagine how much overtime I've been working this time of year. When I get home at 9 pm or after, I have no energy left.

I hope you aren't trying to get a cold or anything :sneeze

Take care of yourself and I hope you get to feeling better :hug

Everyone's ghans look so great!

I just started a new one for my mom for mother's day.

I make 7 of these blocks, join them together, and then create a ripple ghan above it. I love these colors!!

daisyblanket002.jpg

I already have 3 done:

daisyblanket001.jpg

:hook

I love those colors!! Where did you find the pattern for the hexagon?

Thanks!! The yarn is Caron SS, and the pattern is from the book "40 Favorite Ripple Afghans" Leisure ARts # 3338. There are some really awesome patterns in there!!

I make 7 of these blocks, join them together, and then create a ripple ghan above it. I love these colors!!

[

I love those colors too. I cannot wait to see this one come together. I'm interested to see the hexagons with a ripple ghan attached. Nice going on getting that other one done.

I have put all my rows into panels and have gotten two panels put together. Four more to go, then a border, which I'm still trying to figure out what that will be, probably a shell

Joyce

daisyblanket002.jpg

I already have 3 done:

daisyblanket001.jpg

Look how beautiful that is!! Now I'm even more bored with mine! :D

Nice going on getting that other one done.

Joyce

Yeh...about that other one....LOL :blush

It's at my boyfriend's house as my WIP for over there since it's really easy....one stitch, one color....so it will be a WIP for awhile. LOL.

I also want to make sure everyone knows that the pattern I am following has the hexagons and ripple put together...I didn't make that idea up!! I just changed the colors! :)

I can't wait to finish this and give it to my mom. She knows that I am working on one for her becaue I had to ask what colors she wanted...but she has no idea as to which colors I ended up with (she told me red and pink) or what the pattern is!!

Started a new one yesterday - it's Green Star something or other, a free pattern from on the web... IT's a bunch of squares, but I'm doing it in blue. This one has to be done for a donation raffle in May... I'm doing it assembly-line, as there are all kinds of color changes on each square... what was I thinking?

Joyce and Jessica,

Your squares are beautiful. Love the daffodil, and I love the color pinks. Very well put together.

Hello Everybody,

Just popping in between home improvement breaks to say Hello! :sweat My hubby is working me like a rented mule. We started Sunday and I just cannot lift my arms today. It even hurts typing this post. We are working on the bathroom and we finally put in the Hardiback board last night. Putting down the tile today:cheer . I spent the last couple days, stripping, sanding and staining our vanity the color Ebony. I am so tired and my muscles ache so bad I don't think I can lift up a crochet hook. :eek

Thought I'd post my progress so far...so here's some pictures of my squares!

th_misc-11.jpg

here they are in the rubbermaid drawer I have to store them in (there's just too many!)

th_misc-12.jpg

and here they are all mapped out on my living room floor. If you're wondering what the empty spots are...that's where some special squares are going...there will be four of them :devil

BTW the edges are frilly because of the way I'll be joining them, using the Lattice Technique...as posted here

Hello,

I finally have a photo of my Circle of Love Baby Snuggler, that I am doing...

circleoflove.jpg

Hope you all are having a nice day...:manyheart

Archived