Baby Koala (Cupcake's Pattern) :D

Mom w/a Motif

Well I finally made one of these little cuties. I tried my best. :sigh I think Cupcake does the best at them. I still think mine came out kinda cute, though.

th_Picture005.jpg

(Clickable)

This picture is not the best. Sorry. My husband did something to our computer and now I can't crop or fix my pictures at all. :( This is the best one I took, though. She is sitting next to Blossom. :c9 Here is another one, next to my Jade plant. (I know, it's not a eucalyptus tree, but...) Maybe the lighting is a little better on this one...

th_Picture003.jpg

Thanks for looking. And thanks for another awesome pattern, Cupcake! Our ten year old wants me 'to make him a red and blue one' :think I'll have to see what I can do.... :lol

Tina

KNIDA CUTE?!?!?!

I heard this "oh oh oh" in the back ground when I opened this post, and who was it but lil ole Acacia - seeing her brethren on the screen - she says to me, OOOOOO - get a picture of me with the new addition to Tina's family!

So I did!

acacia.jpg

They are simply ADORABLE Tina! Great job! You made Acacia's day!

Aaaaw!! I'll have to bring Blossom and her new friend (I haven't named her, since I am sending her to my Grandma) over!!! :yay :yay :yay It's a Koala reunion!! :party:woo:jumpyay

Blossom says thank you!:

:day

Thanks KnicKnac!! :D

Tina

I just wanted to clarify that the one with the white fur is actually the one Cupcake made and sent to me during the Koala Kapers game. :D (Her name is Blossom). The purple and pink one is the one I made. :wink

Tina

Archived