I know....I know....another fat bottom bag

leftiecrochetchick

Hi Pam,

This pattern is in the book Stitch 'N *itch Crochet, The Happy Hooker. The designer of the fat botton bag, from skamama.com has some other cool stuff online, too. The book isn't just patterns, but tons of great instructional stuff, too.

The patterns are all actually from tons of different people, so it is very lively. I just bought it today and devoured it during a very long car service appointment, it was that cool.

Thanks Helen! My daughter knew where it was from also. She is gonna get the SnB Book for me from the book store she works in TOMORROW!

I got my SnB Crochet Book I am so excited! I can't wait to try the "Fat Bottom Bag"

OK, so you twisted my arm. I went out and bought the book today for a way to pass the time for tomorrows 2 feet of snow we are supposed to get here.

So, my question is, does anybody know how much of the 5 oz lion cotton skein is needed to make the fbb? The cotton colors that I would like to use from my stash are smaller, sugar & cream skeins.

I am so determined to use up at least half of my stash before I buy any more new yarn. Hey, a girl can only dream, huh?

well, i used a size G hook and about 1 and 1/2 skeins of Sugar n Cream yarn. but i'm sure that a 5 oz. skein would be enough for it.

Here is an easy lining tutorial for the Fat Bottom Purse

http://crochetkel.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html scroll down to near the bottom of the page.

btw,your bag turned out nicely and love the lining!!!:hook

Thank you so much for the tutorial for the fat bottom purse lining!

Archived