Massachusetts

gatesmarch

It was just a thought. And I figured a public location would be good so we can be sure we feel safe cuz you can never be too sure who you're meeting on the internet, ya know?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow I guess there are many masshol## here lol hey I bleeped the rest out but If your from new england I think u know what it says.

I think the saying is so not true but u here it alot when u are driving in nh.

And u have mass plates.

In Ipswich

Heh, heh, I wanted to say it, but restrained myself!

Hey, I'd go to a meetup in Methuen. It's about 20 minutes away from me. The only thing is, I can't do weekend days because I work. Any other time would be good, late afternoons and evenings. Perhaps the Methuen person would know of a good place for a get-together. Oh, Methuen person, where are you??? :D

heh, heh, the Methuen person is my sister, from whom I get my screen name!

I'm a New Englander but now live in Virginia...I miss some parts of New England....But i do not miss the winters hehehe

Winter wasn't bad this year, except a little too cold. Two serious snowstorms, and they really weren't that serious. I just hope it doesn't mean were in for a drought this summer.

LizC

Do you know of a place where a group could get together to crochet? The only place I could think of was Borders....

i so dont......

i'm racking my brain here and NOTHING is coming.......

Hi Ladies,

I'm from No. Attleboro, Ma. across from Emerald Sq. Mall . My hobbies are crocheting, plastic canvas, and # 1 is knitting (I enjoy making socks on circular needles) also have crochet afghan (the first one I did was a corner to corner afghan) it was fun to make. Thought I say hello to all you ladies out there.

Wanda

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright folks, we're on our annual vacation in Gloucester. Anyone know a good yarn shop for me to visit? Although we do come every year at least once, I have never looked for a place to feed my addiction. I would love to find one. What better souvenier from vacation than some yummy yarn???

hey Dawn

I am here in Ipswich and there is a small yarn shop.we are about 25 mins from where you are depending in what part u are in.The yarn shop is on a main road.want more info.let me know.

Ipswich can be fun to visit,too they have a popular restaurant here called Stone Soup...I am there 1 to 2 times a week with my dd....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm in Lynn! new on the boards here. would love to find local gatherings. yarn shops around here seem to be pretty much all knitting (not that there's anything wrong with that ;) )

Archived