Massachusetts

gatesmarch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right, look at all these Mass hookers!

gatesmarch, where are you from in MA, if you don't mind telling us? You don't have to be specific. You could say "left of 495" or "Exit 3 on the pike" if you want. Or not, I'm just nosy!!!!

Gatesmarch, I'm not from Massachusetts, but I have to say I'm jealous. We spend a week every year on Cape Ann and I absolutely love it there!!!! What I wouldn't give to live there....

• 1 month later...

LisaLP428,

Welcome to Crochetville, neighbor! You should go post in the "Introduce Yourself" board so you can get a proper Crochetville welcome!

Just joined today! Live in Plainville, originally from New Bedford area, work in Quincy...

My boyfriend grew up in Swansea.. a town over from New Bedford!! I just love it up there... and me saying that sounds funny... I'm form NY!! Born in NH though so I guess I have some NE blood pumping through my veins!

I am in Belchertown, MA. This is just outside of Springfield, MA. Anybody here from this area? Sandy sboud33@aol.com

Currently working on beach bags for my daughter and I.

Happy to report the beach bags are completed!! I am getting started on a baby outfit for a friend.

Lots of projects going on in my mind!!

Wow I guess there are many masshol## here lol hey I bleeped the rest out but If your from new england I think u know what it says.

I think the saying is so not true but u here it alot when u are driving in nh.

And u have mass plates.

In Ipswich

Who's close to Plainville/Wrentham/N attleboro - that general area - that might like to get together occasionally at Borders or somewhere like that to crochet together?

Archived