Ribbed Ski Mask

bythehook

Oh, my son would soooooooo love that! I'm going to show him and see. (like I need yet another project *g*)

Great job Dot!

Heh yeah his eyes got wide... he said "Sweeet, can you make that!?!" then he stared a bit more, made me enlarge the pics, and kept saying "cool" and "awesome" He wants it done in cammo, but with a black ribbing lol. "How soon can you do it Mom?" LOL gotta love kids

Thanks, everyone. :grouphug This actually is made of the traditional camouflage color (green and black) but the camera decided it would be brownish. Glad you like it and I'm especially glad to hear Marvie's teenage son loved it.

I'm off to type up the pattern now. :computer

Dot that looks great.. I think that would work for him..

He had brought over his hunting hat that he has and showed me why it wont work and what he had to do to make it useable.. With his glasses its tight and also they fog up.

So I measured the opening with his glasses on and how big he wanted it, it would have to be 8 inches wide and 3 1/2-4 inches length for the eye opening. So this looks like it would work..

That is what I will be making one in orange and the other in cammo.. This gentleman is so nice, he is in his 50's divorced and lives alone.. All he has to do now to keep him self happy is go hunting with his son. He was so willing to buy the part that broke off my van yesterday and fix it for me too for free. I told him that he doesnt have to pay for the part..

I am going to make him more than just the two hats that he wants, I will get a bunch made up for him.

Archived