Teddy bear-a-long

mysonsmommy

Thanks you Tina...well, here is my 3rd bear....I really like this one...I hope you do too.:hook

th_Whiteteddy.jpg

I love :manyheart your bear. His blue shirt is so cute. :yes Now he needs a sister with a nice, pretty pink bow. :yes:cheer :cheer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Olga I love that one! I'll have to do a white bear, now. I have done two more stripey bears. Here they are, with the one I already posted about:

th_SUNP0007-2.jpg

I did two almost the same (except the ears and tail), and one 'boy' bear. All of these are going to go out to someone eventually.

Tina

• 10 months later...

Thank you! I only made those two. Now the weather is cooling off here, for some reason it makes me want to make more bears. :hook I started another stripey one last night for someone who sent my son a package (he broke his arm, two weeks ago tomorrow. :() Did I ever show my Ensign Bear here?

th_002-3.jpg

I made it for our oldest son who is a big Trekkie. :yes:hook

I love :manyheart your bear. :):yes

I can't believe I didn't see your Grandma's Scrappy Bear, it's so cute. Did she like it? :manyheart

awwwww..........its so teeny!!!! :applause :applause good job!

i have one ear left and then i have to embroider the eyes.....yay! i will post a pic when im done.

bear.jpg

Thank you! I only made those two. Now the weather is cooling off here, for some reason it makes me want to make more bears. :hook I started another stripey one last night for someone who sent my son a package (he broke his arm, two weeks ago tomorrow. :() Did I ever show my Ensign Bear here?

th_002-3.jpg

I made it for our oldest son who is a big Trekkie. :yes:hook

He looks good too. :yes I haven't tried to make one. Just haven't found a pattern I want to make. :(

He is just the same as the scrappy bear pattern, just not doing the stripes. If that helps any. I like how it looks. :manyheart

He looks good too. :yes I haven't tried to make one. Just haven't found a pattern I want to make. :(

He is just the same as the scrappy bear pattern, just not doing the stripes. If that helps any. I like how it looks. :manyheart

I had seen that pattern a long time ago. Maybe I'll make one after the hollidays. I like your peppermint bear. Maybe I'll make one like it. :)

I made another stripey bear.... :hook

th_018.jpg

(Click Me!)

And I started another peppermint/candy cane bear, too. (It's on my blog, if anyone cares to see it...)

Tina

I like this one. Maybe he wants to move to the island with me? :yes:lol:)

I made another stripey bear.... :hook

th_018.jpg

(Click Me!)

And I started another peppermint/candy cane bear, too. (It's on my blog, if anyone cares to see it...)

Tina

Awww I love that bear, I am brand new here and got such a wonderful warm welcome from everyone I feel loved and happy. :manyheart

I made a bear but don't have buttons right now to finish the top straps, I love this lil lady bear. Here is her Picture.

th_teddy002.jpg

Click Me

She's so sweet! :c9 I like her dress. And welcome to Crochetville and the CAL, too. :welcome

Awww I love that bear, I am brand new here and got such a wonderful warm welcome from everyone I feel loved and happy. :manyheart

I made a bear but don't have buttons right now to finish the top straps, I love this lil lady bear. Here is her Picture.

th_teddy002.jpg

Click Me

Archived