***Tests Found...Thanks!!***Need testers for Sittin' Pretties!

stormy

I would like 2 testers for each of the bear, kitty and bunny.

They are worked with ww yarn, fiberfill and any embellishments you'd like to add once they are finished.

The pattern is suitable for advanced beginnger and up I think.

If you are interested either reply here or by pm, and let me know which pattern your prefer making.

Let me know what errors/typos you find in the pattern and please post a pic of your finished work.

Sorry I can't seem to get better pics than these...will try again later on..

a.jpg

Clickable images of each

th_a3.jpg th_a2.jpg th_a1.jpg

Oh, Stormy she's so pretty! I got mine done today, don't look near as good as that. But thats because I can't embroider to save my life.

bear.jpg

I used simply soft, you can look at the nose and see what I mean about not being able to embroider. And I couldn't find my animal eyes, so I ended up with buttons for eyes.

th_bear.jpg

im not sure if i like the way i did her eyes or not tho.. lol

but its so cute that my girls are fighting over her lol.

thanks sooo much for letting me test. i will send u a pm.

:) and i got the picture to work!!! :)

wow they came out great.:clap ..Im way behind with the bunny as I totally forgot about my nieces Birthday in 2 weeks :eek and she had wanted me to make some things for her so Ive been busy whipping some stuff out for her because I have to mail it by next week or she wont get it in time:no

But I do have the head and body done so in a day or two I can restart him again and the other pattern Im testing a doily:hook

Archived