TESTERS FOUND: THANKS!Testers Wanted: "Lil Angel" Preemie Dress

Momcrochets

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the pattern yet...maybe offer it to the Crochet Pattern a Day calendar for 08...I've made it 3 times myself, I and I think I've got it set, but I would really appreciate a couple of people willing to test this preemie dress pattern for me. The skirt uses the love knot (solomon's knot, lovers knot etc) stitch. (I must thank cat3crazy for allowing me to take this picture using her preemie size porcelain doll as a model. )

Please PM me if you would like to test this pattern. I will email the pattern to the first 3.

PC300208.jpg

I have never seen the love knot stitch. It is very pretty. Is this stich difficult to do? Ok, I couldn't wait for a reply, so I looked up a tutorial on line, now my question is, is it difficult to keep the stiches the same size?

No. It's rather easy. I don't measure when I pull up the loop to, say, 3/4", or whatever. I just give it a quick tug. As long as they're close, it works for this one. For me, it's about3/4" when pulled out (they relax, and get loopy in this pattern at least)..I think....or about the height of the top half of my thumb. But as I said, I don't really measure them.as I'm working.

So sorry everyone. My pc and dialup have been unco-operative of late. Unfortunately I do have enough testers. However, those of you who posted before this message (rosebud1st, nuttycrochet), if you PM me your email, I will still send you a copy, seeing as I didn't edit the title in time. (It's only fair, right?) It's a couple extra tests, but that's fine. It sure can't hurt. (now to figure out how to edit that title! :P)

Archived