Blue Star Afghan CAL

MiztrezzLyn

Wendy, a good rough estimate of C to F is to double and add 32. So your 40C would be about 112F. Now THAT's HOT! But really, it's only 104*, but that's still quite warm!

I haven't worked on my star yet today, but I will tonight. Not going to have much for picture time tomorrow.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've got 5 completed 9-patches, and the centers done for 3 more. Boy, these are slow-going! Then the "other" 8 to finish, then I can do wedges. The way I have my ghan set up, I have two DIFFERENT squares on each side of the wedge. I'll have to make sure I do it right! I guess I could go ahead and do the other square, then a wedge... just testing myself to see how much self-discipline I have!

No pic for Foto Friday here.. hopefully next week!

They don't have to be three year olds.....

Husband and Children of any age are demanding. Just having five minutes to myself is special, an hour is unheard of lately.

Oh yes. That is true!!!!!!!LOL Everytime I get on the phone my dog thinks he needs me!!!:P

I am loving your afghan, It is beautiful.

HOpefully I will be done with this baby afghan my Dh sprung on me tonight and get back on this tomorrow.

Heres mine so far ... sorry I had some trouble getting it to lay flat ... i didn't feel like taking it upstairs to put it on my bed, it does lay flat it just looks weird because of the dip in the chaise

Feb043.jpg

Tracey- I love yours the colors are so beautiful

Danielle - that looks GREAT! Reminds me of a late spring day - the cool blue sky and the warm green grass. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Today I should get a bunch of crocheting done, as I have 2 kids with a cold, and no school to teach. Oh, and my house is pretty clean. SLACK DAY!!!!

OOPS! Just realized I was talking about Danielle's blanket, not Tracey's!

Wendy - I just got your package with the squares in it. You were so generous sending all of those things in with it. There were four things in there, and each of my four kids wanted one of them - and there was NO FIGHTING! They were so proud of their things, my MIL came over a few minutes after they opened them and nearly bombarded her showing their things "FROM AUSTRALIA!!!" You made their day!

Don't you love getting RAOKed. It really makes your day.

Danielle~ your star is coming along beautifully.

After I get the layette finished for my friend, I am going to do this pattern again. I am almost finished with this one, so I can give it to Margie hopefully on Monday. It really needs a good washing after going to the shop all this time. I am not going to be bringing the layette here, I will only work on it at home. I choose the colors and the pattern, so I will be posting pictures of it once it is done. I will let ya'll know where.

Wendy - I just got your package with the squares in it. You were so generous sending all of those things in with it. There were four things in there, and each of my four kids wanted one of them - and there was NO FIGHTING! They were so proud of their things, my MIL came over a few minutes after they opened them and nearly bombarded her showing their things "FROM AUSTRALIA!!!" You made their day!

Krystal I had so much fun making your squares, thanks for the pattern and Im glad you and your children enjoyed the presents I put in there. It was a pleasure.

Ok I have to say that making these 9 patches with the wedges is the pits.

I have 5 done now and just want this part to be over with.

I didnt work on this all day. I did do 30 squares for my rail fence pattern. I have been a busy girl today.

Going to go to bed now.

I didn't realize that the google links would be IN the posts - like another post! That is just sort of annoying. But I guess we have to deal with it if we want the club to actually have some money.

I was wondering how/why they appeared:think

Archived