Bookmarks - Never enough right?

sammimag

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart,

Your columbine flower bookmark is very pretty. I may just have to start working on some of these bookmarks myself. They would make very nice gifts. I just found this link for this cal., so I hope it is alright that I join in now. Happy crocheting

Sarah your columbine bookmark is beautiful. I love the addition of a bead at the end.

I finished weaving in the ends of a few of my most recent bookmarks. You can see them here. I did a few columbines too.

347232564_0c8efb0861_s.jpg

(click-able)

I have finished a few more but I want to block those first before I show them off.

Y'all have a great weekend!

ty Sammimag :)

I really enjoyed doing that :) Im gonna make me another one do you know where i can find a daisy pattern at?

Maby you could do something like this and add a tail/stem,

http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/misc18.html

Ok, looking again, this one done in any size thread or baby yarn would make the perfect daisy shape, maby just make the stem longer for this purpose.

http://www.marloscrochetcorner.com/flowerfridgie.html

Well, finished my second one..

I have a friend who likes bright scrappy afghans, so I thought I'd make her a bookmark. It's the apache tears pattern. It has a bit of a twist to it - I ironed it and sprayed a little with spray starch, but still twists. I figure it's going in a book anyway, so no big deal!

th_apachetears.jpg

The pattern is Apaches Tears - it's on Crochet Pattern Central (check first thread here). The thread is just all different colors of embroidery floss that I'm trying to use up (size 4 hook, all 6 strands). I honestly just reached in the bag and grabbed a bright color. I'm going to do some more in earthtones, and another in pinks and then another in blues, I think.

eeeeek i dont see the pattern on that link

It was there but you might have missed it because it was under Navajo(or apapche tears) bookmark. Direct link to the apache tears pattern here

Krystal that is a pretty bookmark!

I had fun, today. I dropped some stuff off at a thrift store and took a look inside too. I found some thread: variegated pinks and green, and a few other odd and ends of thread which will be great for more bookmarks. I also bought some black thread so I can finally make cupcake's clownfish bookmark.

Archived