Pink Camo Yarn?

When my daughter was tiny I wanted pink camo yarn and I found and bought this. I think it looked good. I have to find the skirt pic, but its camo-ish

http://cgi.ebay.com/Handpainted-Pure-Merino-Wool-Knitting-Yarn-10-5oz_W0QQitemZ330058177822QQihZ014QQcategoryZ83944QQcmdZViewItem

ok here it was... I dont have it anymore so I cant take better pics

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180056169500&rd=1&rd=1

That Accord yarn is REALLY pretty! I've looked for pink camo yarn, too, without any luck! It seems like at one point Michael's was carrying something called Stripes and it might have been Moda Dea or one of the more expensive/small skein brands... can't remember... but I thought they had one in shades of pink but it didn't have quite the camo effect like that great camo yarn in the greens!

I have seen the accord and I think it comes in some nice colors. I bought some, I don't know if the balls I bought came from a bad batch or what but I tried balling it up and it was frayed in a few places and cut in a few others. I might pick up another skein if they have it on sale at 99cents again. I have to agree that pink camo type is nice looking.

• 2 weeks later...
That is beautiful Brenda! I wish I could find some for Christiana's blanket!

Hey sis I should have 3-4 left over from Stef's afghan.:clap:yay:cheer We will compromise and make one with like a couple of the pink camo and maybe a couple solid pink ones if that is ok with you?

I live in a small town and or Wal-Mart doesn't have it yet! WE might get it here in about 20 years if we are lucky :rofl

I got my pink camo from a new friend I met here on the ville and she was so nice she went and sent me like a total of 19 of them I think they came all the way from VA. Like lilpug (my sis) would say "what princess wants princess gets!" dd is spoiled but upset she did not get a pony for X-Mas! She already has a horse she don't need another!:eek She wil be leaving for college soon then who gets to take care of the horse?

Archived