Fingerless gloves

Dortya

I LoVe them, I am going to make myself some; it will stop all my jumpers getting pulled to long in the sleve or even having a small hole made for my thumbs!

Great work - thanks for the link

Hi. I really like the green ones. I'm not very good at crocheting. Can you tell me what you did to change to original pattern? Thanks.

Hi!

Well when you've done the pattern you can ad some extra rows of hdc or dc or whatever you like on the side of the arm to make the glove longer. But these rows you do in the round. In case of the green ones, I first did 28 sc as round 1

then I did 4 rounds of:

2 dc in first sc, skip next sc, 2 dc in next sc, skip next sc, etc.

Hope it's understandable! :lol

Thanks to you all! :manyheart

They are great - what kind of yarn did you use? I'd like to make some for my sister, who drives a cab.

I used acrylic yarn and a 4mm hook. :hook

• 3 weeks later...

Dortya so :manyheart the blue crochet hat you made where would I find such a pattern and this patter fro fingerless gloves ideal for a neighbour who has a stroke and has difficulty getting a glove on his hand.

Shall see if I can crochet a glove for his right hand thankyou.

Dortya so :manyheart the blue crochet hat you made where would I find such a pattern and this patter fro fingerless gloves ideal for a neighbour who has a stroke and has difficulty getting a glove on his hand.

Shall see if I can crochet a glove for his right hand thankyou.

skotcat - The hat pattern is from the book Happy Hooker from Debbie Stoller, its a great book!

I'm sorry to hear your neighbour has a stroke, I hope you make him/her a lovely fingerless glove! Just crochet a rectangle and sew the long sides together. You can leave a hole for the thumb. Good luck!

Dortya

Archived