Heads up MommaChelle on Uncommon threads

Tampa Doll

Hey everyone on Friday MommaChelle is going to be on Uncommon Threads on the DIY network.

For those of us on the East Coast that is 10:30 AM. Well here anyway.

I have my tape ready to record. Looks like it will be some cute patterns there.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Your daughter is soooo cute and looks like a professional model standing there..... what a cute smile

I'm glad I set the DVR to watch again, I must make this for a friends daughter

thank you for sharing

C

I'm just watching it now. Seriously Chelle your little girl is adorable! It's very exciting to see people I "know" on tv and as your making the poncho I'm all excited because I made that!

I DVR'd the episode and watched it last night as I was walking on my treadmill! Great job to all! I agree with Zingy....it's so fun to see someone you "know" on TV. Chelle, you sure can crochet fast! LOL! When you were doing those triple crochets....I would have been so nervous!

Hehe, my husband said the same thing about how fast I went at the end there. In the background they are telling us how many minutes/seconds we have left for that segment and they count down, so near the end there I had to hurry and get through that scallop :) That yarn was SOOO yummy it was very easy to work with! I do consider myself a fast crocheter, depending on the type of yarn I am using :)

Archived