Baby car seat sleepsuit pattern

Woolcrafter

Hi there,

As promised, I finally have produced a pattern for a baby car seat sleepsuit. It's taken longer than I thought, but I think it's worth the wait. I've had to put a fee on this one, I'm afraid - see what you think.

Please check it out at the link below & give me your opinions. Sock it to me - I can take it! Any/all suggestions/opinions will be taken in good faith. Please do let me know, as I can only improve by learning what I might be doing wrong!

http://www.woolcrafting.com/baby-car-seat-sleepsuit.html

Hope you like it.

I have to admit, when I first read the subject line I thought it said, baby car seat "sheepskin..."

This is absolutely adorable...wonderful job...

I wish I would have bought one of these for my oldest daughter. The stupid things they sold then got all bunchy around the legs and I thought I was squishing them!!! I really like what you did....and its cute!!!

I am so glad someone has made one. I suggested this on a thread about the car seat blanket a few months ago and the results are great! The polar fleece suit my daughter had was the best $30 I spent!! I was rather bummed when she out grew it. Congrats Woolcrafter :) Oh, the hood was the only thing I felt was "missing" from Jessi's suit, great addition!!

Hi there,

As promised, I finally have produced a pattern for a baby car seat sleepsuit. It's taken longer than I thought, but I think it's worth the wait. I've had to put a fee on this one, I'm afraid - see what you think.

Please check it out at the link below & give me your opinions. Sock it to me - I can take it! Any/all suggestions/opinions will be taken in good faith. Please do let me know, as I can only improve by learning what I might be doing wrong!

http://www.woolcrafting.com/baby-car-seat-sleepsuit.html

Hope you like it.

Well, I sent you a message on the Crochet Talk group, but never mind. After I got my eyes open enough this morning to acutally read the post, all my questions were answered and I immediately bought the pattern. Now to find time to make it before Thanksgiving and still get all my Christmas presents done. LOL

• 7 months later...

Archived