Annie's Attic is TEASING me!

Krystal16

All I crochet is afghans. It's rare when Annie's Attic posts an afghan pattern, so I was thoroughly excited when I looked on aa.com and found a picture of a very NEAT afghan...

WAIT! But then read the description and it talks about ornaments! Then click the picture and................ORNAMENTS!

Now, the ornaments are cute, but I really WANT that afghan pattern! This isn't fair! :no

:lol I did the very same thing! I saw the pattern, wanted it....and up popped Christmas ornaments instead of the beautiful afghan. What a mistake on AA's part.

Doesn't freepatterns know there are people out there with DIAL-UP?!?!?! Ugh! This drives me nuts that they have to make each file so HUGE with their overly done graphics on the first AND last page over EVERY pattern! It takes FOREVER for me to download those things!

I did the same thing! LOL!!!

I thought it was b/c I looked at it during the change of patterns.

I just didnt know.......lol!!!( I asked my friend during the day, and she saw the ornaments......hmmm) lol

Just because it's fixed does not mean you AREN'T warped - the jury may still be out on that one! LOL! :rofl

You may have a point there. lol. (and I was trying to hide it sooo hehe)

Sandy

Today's pattern (Oct 5th) is a really nice chevron afghan. I think it's nice anyways. :D

Thought I'd pass that on for anyone who likes afghans. I've already saved a copy.

Archived