Anyone in Austin, TX want to get together?

truelove730

I have tried to get together with other crocheters in my area through crochet meetup with no luck. So I thought I would try here. I get together with a few girls at work and would like to meet other crocheters. We could meet up at Barnes and Noble or anywhere else. Just putting it out there.

Have a great day!

I will definitely be interested either in May or August of next year. :) We're moving to Texas in May but may not move to Austin until the first part of August, after the hubby has taken the bar exam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Heather,

I'll be moving to Seguin in late May. I have family and friends in Austin and I suspect I will be there often.

I would love to get together with you and your group. :)h

Sounds like fun! :clap

Do you have a regular meeting place?

:spina

Denise

• 1 month later...

I'm down in Cibolo (about 45 minutes to an hour south?) of Austin, and would love to join in the next gathering! Just let me know when it is!

Jennifer

That would be great Jennifer!

Juanita and I had a great time at Hill Country Weavers and talked about getting together again. This time doing lunch too. It is in south Austin so it should not be too bad of a drive.

I will post here when we decide to get together again.

• 4 months later...

Hey y'all. I'm in S. Austin and would love to participate next time you meet.

Have you been to this place:

http://www.theworkshopaustin.com/

I really want to try it out one day.

Hill Country Weavers or any coffee shop or book store would be fine with me too. If any of you have school age kids (my son is 9.5) we could maybe take them to a park and crochet while they play. I know it can be very hard to find kid-free moments.

Alicia

• 8 months later...

Hey Guys,

There is a strong chance (93%) that I'll be moving to Austin next year for work. It's nice to know that there are other crocheters in Austin :)

I've heard it's a nice city that's friendly with a great art/music scene.

Take care and happy hookin'!

Molly

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a student at UT-Austin but live at home in North Austin about half an hour from downtown. I think it would be great if some of us got together, so if anyone wants to, let me know!

• 3 years later...

Archived