Another Caldwell Polar Bear-Tested

Mom w/a Motif

Well here is my polar bear I tested for Crochet_Queen_3~ thanks so much for letting me test him! I think he turned out cute. Now I have to decide who gets him... :think

[/url]th_Picture1070.jpg

(Clickable Image)

Thanks for looking.

Tina

Good job Tina. He was fun to make!! Right now my Caldwell is sitting atop the printer next to his new pal Clyde/Claude the camel (Kristie's pattern).

th_DSC00324.jpg

They really like each other! However, they do tend to disagree about the air conditioner settings!!!

Aaaw! :lol I would imagine a polar bear and a camel would have lots of disagreements on the ac! Maybe you can get an ice pack for the polar bear, and a heating pad for the camel. :P

My three year old has claimed the polar bear and re-named him 'Bo'. :P He and Blossom are close friends now, and they had a tea party this afternoon.

th_Picture1073.jpg

(Clickable)

Hee Hee...

Tina

Good job Tina. He was fun to make!! Right now my Caldwell is sitting atop the printer next to his new pal Clyde/Claude the camel (Kristie's pattern).

th_DSC00324.jpg

They really like each other! However, they do tend to disagree about the air conditioner settings!!!

I think Crochet_Queen_03 is selling the pattern soon, at her etsy store (look in her signature link) :)

This is adorable! Is the pattern going to be published?

Tania

Archived