How much do you spend on patterns each month?

Amy

How much do you spend on patterns each month?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you spend on patterns each month?

• $0-$10
    • $11-$20
    • $21-$30
    • $30-$50
    • $50-$75
    • $75-$100
    • More than $100

I rarely buy patterns for yarn, but I will buy them for thread projects. I try to limit it to less than one per month & download what I can for free. I recently bought the only yarn project book ever & have been trying to save up for some of the more expensive yarns that would make the scarves look even better. Like most, I have more patterns than I could ever make!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends... I have spent more than enough it should make up for the rest of the year for me!!! LOL.

Seriously...I normally just use the ones I have and believe me I have more than enough!

I love finding old crochet books at my local half priced books, garage sales, or resale shops. But some of the best stuff is books that have been given to me for free.

I can't really afford to buy too many patterns, so I only buy a book if there's something I can't figure out on my own or can't find it free online. I do have a subscription to Crochet Today that I LOVE and feel it's worth the money for all of the wonderful pattern you get!

• 3 weeks later...

none. I usualy look for paterns online because I don't have a job, I also keep buying yarn when I have the money so I won't ever be yarnless

Archived