Flower Power Cuff

lunchbox

Very pretty cuff! I really like everything about it......and when you are done vacuuming, come and do mine! :lol so I can make one.

Why vacuum? You can keep crocheting. If you vacuum, it will only need vacuuming again! :D :D

Have you seen that commercial where the mom stops thru the drive-thru? She hands her kids their food and then turns to get her's. In a matter of 2 seconds, her boys are covered in their lunch. That is the way I feel, so you are spot on with that assessment!

Very nice. Really nice.

I must ask thou - what is vacuum? Is that what that purple machine sitting in my living room for the last two weeks is for. The one that the dog makes a wide walk around in case it starts up to bite him. I have tried to teach the dog how to use it, but he wants no part of it. Doesn't he know that mommy needs to crochet, not clean!

Super pretty cuff! Might I recommend the I-Robot. My folks got me one for Christmas, and I just LOVE it. Some might still need to vacuum with the big kind weekly(or monthly in my less motived case). It does a great job of keeping those pesky tell-tale yarn bits to a minimum & picks up dog hair & dust bunnies,too.

Very nice. Really nice.

I must ask thou - what is vacuum? Is that what that purple machine sitting in my living room for the last two weeks is for. The one that the dog makes a wide walk around in case it starts up to bite him. I have tried to teach the dog how to use it, but he wants no part of it. Doesn't he know that mommy needs to crochet, not clean!

:lol ROFL! The other day we were at my MIL's house and she was ironing in her laundry room. My 4 year old walked in and asked what she was doing. She's never seen anyone iron. :eek

Thanks for the kind words. And I did manage to get the vacuumming done. :clap

:lol ROFL! The other day we were at my MIL's house and she was ironing in her laundry room. My 4 year old walked in and asked what she was doing. She's never seen anyone iron. :eek

Thanks for the kind words. And I did manage to get the vacuumming done. :clap

I had the same thing happen w/ my son at the in-law's! He'd never see an iron either!:lol

Archived