Yarn carrier.

Hazlecreek

I have been inspired by all you ladies who are making purses with plastic bags, so I went looking for something different and I found curling ribbon. The stuff that you use on packages or balloons and curl with your sissors. It was easy to crochet with and turned out pretty good. I used Caron Supersoft for the strap so that it would feel nice around my neck.

yarnholderdx9.th.jpg

Now I can walk around with my crochet and never have to leave it!:manyheart It also works well with balls of yarn, so that they don't go rolling off onto the floor.

Well, that is a cute idea. But, I am not sure if I could walk and crochet at the same time I am kind of clumsy, :lol I have arthirist every where and fell 3 times last summer I can just see it now.:lol

But , I do like the idea of the curly ribbon I was just thinking about that the other day. Wondering how that would be to work with. Odd ain't it?

I liked the colors you used. PINKROSES

That is such a fantastic idea:idea! And you did a great job on it,:bheart love those colors! Thanks for sharing it with us:hug ...I bet more than one of us will making these cute little things!:hook :hook :hook

Archived