My version of the PDA hat (SnB:HH) :)

knitted_painting

dscf1912zy9.th.jpgclosewo9.th.jpgsidecloseupcm9.th.jpgdscf1921di5.th.jpgdscf1916vm5.th.jpg

Those are some pictures of the PDA hat I made from the StitchNBitch:HappyHooker book :) I'm quite happy with how it turned out if I may say so myself :D I made this had to match my Knucks I used the same types of leafs in the embroidery and I also tried a new embroidery stitch: the Chinese Knot. I used that in the berries that I added as you can see in the pictures :)

So what do you think?:blush

Petra,:U:rock I always look forward to seeing what you've dreamed up!!

Good job:clap

Bet you get lots of compliments when you wear them:cheer :cheer

Keep on :hook 'in

monsters:eek mommy

beginner for life

Beautiful job Petra:manyheart ! Bet it looks awesome with the knucks! The color looks wonderful on you, and It is fun to try out new stitches like that, I do it all the time....this way I am always learning something new! Thanks for sharing it with us.:hug ....come the Fall and you will be very fashionable!:yes

:jumpyay Thank you so much everybody!!:manyheart:hug well that'll be the first if I'll be fashionable this autumn LOL I am looking forward to showing them off though:blush :hook

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful! I love the addition of the embroidery, it really makes the hat unique!! Great job!

I showed my daughter-in-law your picture and she said, "oh my gosh, she does look like me" She thought I had somehow taken her picture and put it on here. Too funny!

Again, great job on the hat!

LOL:lol well believe it it's a picture of me!:P you know what they say...everybody has a lookalike walking around on the globe somewhere:) and thank you for the compliments!:D maybe you should make her that hat I know it'll look great on her :heehee (not meant as bigheadedness btw lol)

Your hat is really cute. I have Happy Hooker SNB book and love it...so I picked it up to see the orginal hat, flipped through the pages, all I could find was pdq hat, so I figured I'd just check the index..could still only find PDQ hat...but no matter what you call it, you did a great job.

:oops:lol sorry it is the PDQ hat the font they used for the pattern title is a bit weird so it looked like an A to me:blush what does PDQ stand for anyway?:think

Thank you so much for the compliments everybody:hook :hug

Im gonna make either this, or a different version of this, i think il get started now since ive nothing better to do :) I like being unemployed until the bills come in :)

Archived