Laundry Bags

Yifero

Wow, I finally got on again. I've been really busy getting ready for college. Which is why I have something to post and show off! :clap

Me and my friend Sara are going to college early in a sort of joint enrollment program. So, I made us both laundry bags. She's picking her's up today!! I don't have pictures yet, but they will be up by tonight. I used the pattern for the net shopping bag from Crochet A Day 2006. I just didn't put the handles on because I kindof lost the pattern, so I had to use my bag to figure out the pattern for the bottom of hers. hehehe(I found the pattern for it after I was finished...) I just used yarn I had on hand.

And Here are the pictures:

My Bag:

2083218950091745174qjcPPG_th.jpg

Sara's Bag:

2370532390091745174kFMHnG_th.jpg

Both Bags:

2007135620091745174OuivEg_th.jpg

2242685220091745174sZfRSG_th.jpg

~Kayla~

when I sent my kids off to college with sewn laundry bags (never thought of crocheting them, duh) i put a pocket on each one to hold the soap and fabric dryer sheet and another to hold coins for the machines. when the bag was full they were able to pick it up and do a load. I made one for whites,in white, one in navy for darks,and one in plaid for colors for my son, flowers for my daughter. looking forward to pics

Wow! Now I know what I can crochet for my son. I bring his laundry home from the hospital every day or two to wash, usually in a trashbag, but a mesh bag would fit his hamper and be so much nicer.

I never thought of that!!! What an awesome idea! Turned out wonderful! I love that when you are on the last batch you can throw the bag into the wash to!

Archived