Yarn color opinions Please!!

My mom wants a fun fur/ boucle scarf to go with her forest green coat. I told her I didn't have time before Christmas because I want to surprise her. Since it's a surprise, I can't ask her a second choice color. There is no forest green in fun fur! What color would you suggest I use??:time

Peacock is a mix between forest green and blue (sort of a deep teal) which would be pretty. This is in Fun Fur. You could also check out the other brands of novelty yarn at Michaels or similar type store in your are for better color selection.

Does it have to be fun fur? There are some really nice fun yarns out there that are just as *fun*.

JoAnn's has Patons Cha Cha yarn on sale this week. I love the softness of this yarn.. and it works up real well when held together with Wool-Ease (also on sale). I'm sure you'll find a lovely jewel tone to go with her coat.

No one has suggested it... but what about white?

I do not have a JoAnn's and I have stopped my online shopping. I have thought of white or black too. It has to be fun fur, since I have a rain check for the sale price, lol! I have seen fun fur that looks like tree garland too. Would that be too flashy??:time

Another thought, some Wal-Marts are carrying the RH version of Fun Fur (I never can remember the name). There might be a suitable color in that line too. :fc

i love those snow flakes julie, i have made some of them toom, but different then the ones you have made. have you ever done a 3-D one? i have patterns but have never done them before:w-flake we are suppose to get some either tonight or tomorrow. hopefully they will be wrong:U :U i only like snow in the mountains cause when it snows down here no on knows how to drive in it:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl have a super night. vicki:*cgrinch

Does fun fur come in Lime? Cause that could look nice next to forest green too, mix it with Lion boucle, the green and blue color? very schnazzy! I like the red and green idea for xmas too! Something to look forward to every year during the holidays to wear :D

Archived