Needed to share

I just wanted to share what I got with my Christmas money from my mother inlaw. I have been wanting to try ribbon yarn and this book has been on my want list for awhile.

gift.jpg

(also I got a digital camera and I am taking pics of everything...please bear with me.):blush

juanita

:ducky

YayYayYay for you! We want to see all your pictures so you go ahead and snap one of everything, lol. I received that book for Christmas also and I like the clarity of the stitches in the pictures.

I can't wait to see what you make with your ribbon yarn. I have some I bought to make a poncho with but found that I don't have enough experience yet and I lost stitches in every row because I couldn't tell exactly where the ones in the previous row were. I'm going to get it out again and maybe try the scarf pattern on the label but I'll still have 4 extra balls after that, lol.

I LOVE the ribbon yarn! Is that the color Carnival? That's what I have. I only got one spool, but it is so much fun! I'm making a belt and then I'm not sure what else. :)) We love pictures, too...congratulations on the new camera!

Thanks Stacy...Yeah, I love the pictures of the stitches, they are so clear you can really see what it is supposed to look like. :bounce

Thank you Rachel...Yes, the color is Carnival...I just love it. I was so excited to finally get a camera so I can take pictures as I make stuff instead of having to wait to fill up a roll of film to get developed. :yay2

Ohhh those goodies are awesome! Only a crocheter can appreciate HOW awesome anything crochet can be, and so snap away :camera so we can all be inspired!

Archived