Whinny Whinny me

Hello Crochet Buddies,

I have not been on here for about a week, I've not done a dang thing!! I've not even picked up a hook this week!!! There's nothing wrong with either me or with Joshua, I just felt yucky!!

But anyhow Joshie's doing good!! He has this last chemo on Thursday and then he starts his radiation, I don't know if they start it directly after the chemo or what. Then I'll really be cranky. I'll be driving him too and from the doctors office/hospital which is about 60 miles round trip daily (Monday through Friday actually) for four weeks. So you may not hear anything from me.

Josh told me to put in these thanks:

Blue teddy bear with ribbon: So many thanks, I have it sitting on the dash of my car, all my friends have had his hat on!!

Card from Jimmie Lu, thank you it is very nice, I so appreciate it.

Brown soft hat by far one of my favorites, it's not hot and real soft on my head and doesn't catch either on what my sister calls my head whiskers.

Much Love, Mary and Joshua

OK, time to start remembering the words to all the silly/fun songs you know. When we drove my friends son to radiation she and I sang along with the oldies station...I even made him blush with the um..alternate words to a few songs. It kept his spirits up. So you can have some fun singing, some quiet times for reflection/prayer and don't forget to see if you can get books on cd/tape from your library. You and Josh can have your own book club.

Mary and Jashua,

Man I have been where you are, my poor mom driving me. Me in incredible pain, and taking it out on her. Its been five years since hyperbaric therapy, IV treatment and diaylsis all across town in one day......I still appoligize on a regular basis for the way I treated her, and of course, she says it was all worth it because I am semi helthy now:) Keep your strength uop Mary, try hard to eat right and get rest when you can, when people offer to help, let them. I think that is one of the harsest things to do, accept help.

Laura

So glad to hear that Joshua is doing better, you are all in my prayers...and I have a suggestion of listening to an audiobook while traveling in the car so much......they should be available from the library!

mary was wondering if josh got the hats and you got your suprise i sent also, also sent 3 post cards. hope that he got them all, please let me know as i have not heardm anything and i hope the po did not lose them again like my other packages. i still have 2 huge ones mia. please let me know if they came. you can pm me or e-mail me, i know you have gotten them asap please thank you:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

Archived