Look at this

I don't think I would pay that much.I got this in an email accesories for ipod mini

store.apple.com/1-800-MY-...e=M9720G/A

You do get all the colors so I guess it's not that bad but if I have a few hours and some scraps of the colors I could whip them up fast.

OMG, do they think people are that crazy? hmmmm good idea nancy, can i borrow it? i could make those and sell them at the bazaars in the fall for christmas gifts!!!hehehehe, prettty please can i borrow your idea?:rotfl :rotfl vicki

They're cute, but useless to me (especially at that price!!! :eek2 ). I need a spot in the bottom for the dock cable to pass through. Sure, I wouldn't be able to put it in the actual dock with one of those on, but I'd like to keep it protected while charging away from home, or while using it on road trips (plugged into the lighter). Besides... ever have the sun reflect off the face of one of those things while trying to drive? OW! LOL

I was seriously considering making myself a few custom ones with the features -I- want. One I get over being sick, and finishing the 863427641756 projects on my plate, I'm going to experiment.

Sue - couldn't you put the sock on backwards? Or does that then cause a problem with the headphone jack?

I just created my own "sock" for my iPod....you can see it over on my crochet blog (link in sig). :)

Archived