Thanks from Josh

cmmorgantown

Hi all!!

Well I've got 4 hats now!! Thanks a lot!! I don't know who sent what though so I can't do personal messages, but 2 are funny hair hats, Thank you, they're neat, I really like the brown one!!, one is the black one with red stripe that mom showed me, I really like it and so do my friends, I wore it to town yesterday and nearly got it stolen!! Thank you it's great, and the other is a greyish cable style hat, kinda warm but it'll be great for this winter (even with hair), I really like this one, it is nice and soft against my scalp, but really warm like I said. Thank you, I'll wear this one all winter.

Mom said to give you a little update, I went to the doctor yesterday for another chemo but had to have it put off because of low white blood cells, they said it was too dangerous to try yesterday so we're betting for Tuesday, Dr. said she gives it a 98% chance of being back up, and they're starting me on nausea medicine on Monday to try to combat the sickness.

OK, I'll write to you guys later, thanks for the hats!!!

Josh

Well I wish I knew had to make a hat for you - you sound very mature and smart. I will send you hugs and keep you in my prayers :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Although, maybe I should try and make one and then send it, you could look at it when you need a good laugh!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Just in case your dr. doesn't tell you, there are several, several kinds of nausea medicines out there. What worked for me was a combination of phenergan and kytril. I was sick a couple times each treatment, but it wasn't too bad.

Keep on the Dr. until they find something that works for you.

Hang in there, there is light at the end of the tunnel! We're all rooting for you.

Leslie

hi josh, i sent you a package last week and you should have it on monday or tuesday. i hope that you know how we are all rooting for you and praying that things go well for you. i too have to tae nausea medicine and it works best for me i use one called vistral, its hydroxazine. and works awesome, so if what your doc has you on don't help, there are several sweetie. hang in there. tell mom that she has a little something to look forward to also. :hook :hook hang in there hon, it will get better. god bless you :manyheart

Archived