Crochet For Tots

Anyone have this book? www.amazon.com/exec/obido...96-7667157

I am so tempted to buy it. It says mosts patterns ask for DK Weight Cotton Yarn. What is this? I can't find it in the stores, but am not that knowledgeable and maybe it would be under a different name.

• 3 weeks later...

i have this book, and have made some patterns in it. you can get the suggested yarn at patternworks--wildflower dk by patons. fun, fun book! even the pages feel good:c9

I checked it out at the library. It has some really good patterns in it. You might try the library first and then if you like the patterns, buy the book. I've gotten quite a few pattern books through the library and am planning to purchase several of them. One I really like is Crochet for Kids by Ann E. Smith. It has some really cute and unusual patterns in it.

lol I bought that just recently! I can't tell you what I think of it though. One of my girlfriends spied it and took it home with her, lol. I haven't gotten it back yet so I'm guessing she likes it.:lol

I have it. I've done quite a few projects out of it. I just finished the Patriotic dress (red white and blue dress) for my little girl. Her name is Liberty so it's pretty fitting for her. :D As soon as I can, I'll get a pic of it for you. The patterns are very easy to follow and my projects have always turned out nice.

I have this book and I really like it! I made the hat that is on the front. it came out nice. I am going to do the sweater to when I get a chance!! But I got at an online store. I have to check I will update this post when I figure it out!! :think

Update: Ok I got my Plymouth yarn for Kaleidoscope yarn.

I found that when I made the hat that the stitches looked loose but than after washing it came together nicely. You can see a picture of the hat here. I got the Jungle and Peacock wildflower yarn. Both colors are beautiful!! Good luck!!

Archived