Cap Sleeve Wrap

AmyOH

I finally am able to post about this project I finished early in the year, now that Blue Sky has it on their web site...

http://hookandi.blogspot.com/2006/06/blog-post.html

The wrap was done in Blue Sky Alpaca's royal--a very pricey but amazing yarn-but my amazing testers--Hummywinger, Deneen, and Maria all successfully substituted other yarns...

I LOVE this pattern! Totally amazing. I'm not much of a designer yet, so I envy your talent! How could I get a copy of this pattern? Is it for sale at yarn stores? I looked on their website and it didn't seem to be for sale there.

It's on the web site--but not for sale retail--you need to buy it from one of their retailers--the pattern is new, so it might take a few weeks for it to show up in stores/online...

I LOVE this pattern! Totally amazing. I'm not much of a designer yet, so I envy your talent! How could I get a copy of this pattern? Is it for sale at yarn stores? I looked on their website and it didn't seem to be for sale there.

i'm sorry to hear that--can you tell me--was there a problem seeing the blog?

I couldn't get to see any of the pictures. i will try again later.:no

Amy, I get your blog and the list of posts on the left but the entire middle and right side are blank except for background design. I've tried this over a course of three days now and still don't get it. Funny, I've never had a problem with your blog before...

I had no trouble seeing it...what a beautiful piece of work!

My LYS carries Blue Sky Alpacas Royal...at $39 a skein! So how many skeins would I need...or, a better question, what yarns were used in substitution?

I will look for that pattern. It looks so comfortable and so attractive.

Congratulations on being published.

Hi--I believe I used 6 skeins of royal (gasp!) One of my testers used a wool/silk blend, sport weight, double stranded, another used simply soft--but I think the pattern would work better with something that has a little wool in it. Both versions that I made were made with sport weight--two strands held together. Let me know what you choose!

I had no trouble seeing it...what a beautiful piece of work!

My LYS carries Blue Sky Alpacas Royal...at $39 a skein! So how many skeins would I need...or, a better question, what yarns were used in substitution?

I will look for that pattern. It looks so comfortable and so attractive.

Congratulations on being published.

You're not the first person to tell me this--unfortunately, I can't reproduce the problem on my own pc--what version of web browser are you using?

Amy, I get your blog and the list of posts on the left but the entire middle and right side are blank except for background design. I've tried this over a course of three days now and still don't get it. Funny, I've never had a problem with your blog before...

Archived