message from Josh

cmmorgantown

Hi this is Josh McKinney I just wanted to write to all of my mom's friends here and say thank you for all the support that you are showing her and myself too. I've seen some of the hats that you guys are sending and want to say AWESOME!! I look forward to receiving them and will try to send a thank you note to each one of you. Again, lots of thanks, and I think I've seen you guys say (((HUGS)))) also.

Josh McKinney

That's so sweet! If you need anything else you have only to ask! Especially if it's hats...lol...I think we are all having fun making them :)

We are all praying for you Josh, get better soon, and please post some pics of you wearing the cool caps:devil ...We would love to see them.....May God be with you...

Hello all, this is Mary!!

I was so surprised at Josh writing the thank you note to all of you, but I shouldn't be!! That's just Josh. He's headed out to a friends house now, but I'll be sure that he sees all of your messages.

And I plan on taking lots of pictures of him in his hats for you guys, talk to you all later!!

Thanks for all the support,

Mary

Archived