Plastic Bag Tote

monael

I've been saving my bags for about six months now and I have then stashed everywhere! I really admire your use of color!:)

I love the colors in yours. Nice job. I keep wanting to make one and save my bags, then somebody in the family will ask for some for a garage sale or something and I have to start all over. About how many bags?

Oh, well done! Congratulations!

I showed my son how to cut bags when I was at his house early this week.

I hope he gets busy! He uses his first bag I made him every time he goes to the grocery store and gets lots of completments.

He says it has stretched a lot and when it's full it stretches even more, so he wants to have one that is not as deep.

How about other plastic bags people have crocheted...how are they holding up?

Your tote bag turned out great!! It is hard to crochet with plastic bags, on my hands, too. I have to do a little at a time. I like your different colored stripes. :clap

Tina

Oh that came out so great! Love the colors, I am almost finished with my plastic bag tote, and I never thought it would be so addicting once I got started! People are so interested in them, no matter where you take them......I have my whole family saving plastic bags for me! I love doing this!

Archived