Poncho Sweater

emeraldmoon

Well here is the link to my site for the pattern..I still need to write up for larger sizes..

I had to wait till hubby would let me have the computer.. He is such a hog.. LOL..

Anyways he also went and fixed all the photos on my site so they have my name across them.. (thanks for the idea chelle)

Poncho sweater

Ohh! I love it too! I'm gonna make one right away for my 3yo.

Which will then make my 10yo green with envy and jealousy. We'll be anxiously awaiting your larger size pattern!!:frog

I want one too! :ducky

Guest ilovekrochet

:yay2 :angel absolutely great pattern!!! i've done the 4/5 pattern in mint green, lilac and pink. the one i did, on the underarm stitches, i did 1/2 shell, then ch1, skipped 2 ( 1/2 shells) then did 1/2 shell in next stitch and continued pattern. this makes the underarms straight like a T shirt. thank you for your generous sharing.

I love it!!!! A friend of mine works at a battered womans shelter around here and there are always plenty of little ones running around. I think I might make a few of these and see how they like them.

Great Job!!!

:cheer2

Guest ilovekrochet
:clap must thank you again for the great pattern! I've done 5 so far and they go so fast. I'm sending them to a charity. very easy pattern!

• 2 weeks later...

:manyheart I love the looks of your design! I have an elderly friend, in nursing home; and an older sister that would love to get something like this.

I hope soon, you will have time to provide the pattern for adult sizes.

thank you so much for sharing your talent with those like me, that don't seem to have that creative gene, lol

deborah

• 3 years later...

Archived