Need testers for a hook case PAGE 2 HAS PATTERN

I have been working all morning on this and I LOVE the way it is turning out. One problem I found right off is you can not "see"the hook size written on the handle and my wonderful daughter gave me the idea to embellish it with a besd that had the hhok letter on it to the front pouch. It is very cool!!! You will all love this pattern.!

I should have it ready by friday so you have the weekend to whip it up. It goes fast with a J hook and Red heart. Honestly this is my favorite pattern so far!

If you still need testers I would love to do this. I have over 25 yrs experience in crochet and love doing it. Please contact me asp if you would like to let me in on this.

Thanks, R. Hughett

Hi there, I am new to the forum and saw this thread. Do you still need testers? I have been crocheting for the past 22 years and would love to test a pattern for a needle case to hold clover crochet needles. =)

Clover Soft touch hook case

By Jimmie Lu Smallwood

This is for your own use. You may not sell this pattern nor items made from it with out the expressed written consent of the designer.

Hook size J and Red heart yarn color of your choice.

Ch. 30

Row 1 DC in 4th ch and each ch across

Row 2 Ch 1 turn, SC in each DC across

Row 3-29 Ch 1 turn SC in each SC across

Row 30 Ch 3 turn Work 1 DC in each SC across

Along bottom edge work 1 row of DC

Fold bottom edge(the edge with the row of DC) up aprox. 9 tows of DC, Sc around entire case placing 3 SC in each corner.

With a yarn needle sew “pockets†beginning between the row of DC and first row of SC. then make another every 3 rows of SC.

Finish off and embellish as desired.

Personally I sewed a bead with a letter on it to the top edge of the pockets so I know which hook goes in what slot. I also attached ribbon along the edge as a tie closure.

Thanks for Testing

I just printed out your pattern ... I will test this for you in the next day or so! Thank you for designing such great patterns

Jimmie Lu Here is my hook case .. didn't have any beads to label it .. also i only have on soft grip clover .. but i really like this case ..

HPIM3622.jpg

I love the color you chose...nice job. If you want to label the hook slots they do sell letters @ Wal-Mart in the craft section you might be able to use, they are like beads you could sew on.

Cool Thank you for the info too . . might just have to take a ride to the wal-mart on pay day :hook

Archived