Ferret Kruger

secretstasher

My friend wanted an outfit for her ferret a while back last october for halloween. So I got out my hook and started making an outfit. Mannie my ferret gladly wore it for a photo shoot. But not before I bribed him with lots of treats and cuddles. It took about 20 photos to get this one.

I dont usually dress my ferrets as they look all sad and threaten to leave home. So this was a one off. I think it looks quite cute. xx

921e654c.jpgfred1.jpg

freddie kruger ferret kruger

No ferrets were harmed in the making of this pic infact he got lots of treats and cuddles xx

lol my ferrets are definitley not killer ones lol. Well Mango does like my fellas ankles lol but on the whole they are so loving. I have a poorly ferret at the moment she came to retire by the sea from the rescue she is 8 years mabey nine. They have taken to washing her as she cant manage by herself very much anymore thats love for ya xx.

Oh yes look on ebay there are pple making ferret clothing all the time. I got mine a biker jacket after loads of struggling one of my ferrets looked so sad and just lay there. so I dont force them into clothes. some put up with it but most of the time they are not keen.

The funniest outfit i saw once was a knitted jumper that said SECURITY on it lol. xxx

Sadly I made it up as I went along, But i measured round their neck chest and waist and from nape of neck to just above their personals.

knitted a sort of flat pattern to the measurements and sewn it up down the front. as for the hat i crochet in the round and increaced for the brim and attatched elastic, but dont be offended if the ferrets get upset and threaten to call the authoroties as i said before only rarely will a ferret put up with clothing. Mannie had ferretvite and about 20 pics taken before he played the game.

Thankyou for your lovely comments hugs Sian xxx

Archived