Maggie's Crochet

Shelleden

Hi Everybody - just wanted to share my excitement - I subscribe to Maggie Weldon's newsletter, and the one I got today has one of my Leisure Arts books advertised!! :woo (She had the other one on there last time) It's such a kick to see your name & work in print! She really has some neat patterns of her own, too, that I think you'd like. Here's the link to her site: www.maggiescrochet.com/updates/update_page_May_03.htm and her newsletter if you want to sign up. Maggie@maggiescrochet.com :yay

I haven't gotten her news letter yet. I have bought several things from her. She is great when it comes to shipping. I will have to go and look.:hook

Congrats and yes, which one is yours?:think

Shelle,

Congrats!!!:fame

I wish my girls were younger & still wanted to dress like their AG dolls. Hmm, now that I think about it, I know another little girl who would love to dress like her doll. I'm going shopping tomorrow to find your leaflet. Yippeee.:heehee

Thanks everybody - you're all so sweet. I guess I forgot one minor detail - which one's mine!! Duh! It's "Completely Cozy Wraps to Crochet". If you want to see pics of the other 3, I could post pics here. On some sites it shows the front and back of the leaflet, but not the 2 inside. My other one is "Ponchos to Crochet for Dolly and Me". Thanks again! :hug:manyheart I really do appreciate all your encouragement & support! :hook

Congratulations, Shelle! I really like Maggie's crochet site. She has some wonderful patterns and some really unique crocheting notions (like magnetic purse closures and those music buttons) that I can't find very easily where I live. I know that she profiles crochet designers on her site -- I hope that you have continued designing success, Shelle, and that one day she will profile you there too! :hook

CONGRATULATIONS! :flower

oooh, I hope so too! That would be cool. One magazine, "Crochet!" wrote up an article (had me fill out a designer profile questionaire) and sent it to my local paper. I thought that was so nice! Thanks for the well-wishes! :hug

Archived