Fun Fingerless Gloves.

cupcake

Here are some finger less gloves I made during the week.

img74934bs.jpg

I did this pattern but added an edge of eyelash yarn for pizazz. These are a gift for one of my sons mates (a girl), who is sort of into goth. I am the hand model.

http://melaniebug.tripod.com/suzetta's_fingerless_mittens.htm

I then made a pair for my son, who is into break dancing.

Here is my son, posing in his gloves.

img74774mc.jpgimg74802dh.jpg

You have to love the adolescent spirit, ego, and physical skill!

He finishes school this year and is into soccer, break dancing and guitar. He is doing physics, biology, maths, english, chemistry and french. He is considering becoming a physio or studying medicine. Hard to believe as he is a bit of a larrikin.:D I call these his Larrikin gloves.

He likes them cos he can type on the keyboard, play guitar, and do handstands in them as his grip isn't affected. :lol

Any how, thanks for looking and enjoy the gloves. It is an easy pattern to do, however I added 10 stitches for his, and 4 extra rows. They work up quickly.

:manyheart

I really like the gloves. :clap They will really look neat in brighter colors. The black is also neat.:hook

Ok, here we go again what the heck is a larrikin? I feel like I am in school again. It is neat to learn other words.:hook

Thank you so much for the pattern. I have very bad arthritis in the backs of my hands and my wrists. I am a medical transcriptionist and spend anywhere from 8 to 10 hours a day on the keyboard and have tried everything to keep my hands warm in the winter, but nothing i have tried leaves me with the ability to type. Am going to make a pair right away. Thanks again!

I really like the gloves. :clap They will really look neat in brighter colors. The black is also neat.:hook

Ok, here we go again what the heck is a larrikin? I feel like I am in school again. It is neat to learn other words.:hook

Larrikin : a bloke who is always enjoying himself, harmless prankster , a michievious young fella.....

yep that's my son.. Lachlan the Larrikan.

Prissymom I made my self a pair last night, VARIEGATED ( wot else is there??) and I am sure they will be good for your arthritis.

Thanks for looking. :D:D:D

Archived