Bear Pattern

Oh yeah, just use the hook size that the yarn you're using says to use. I use the Red Heart Light and Lofty or the Baby Clouds, also the Super Saver. I also use the Lion Brand Lion Suede. :yay enjoy! I hope they turn out looking good for you!

Your bears are so cute:applause Great job and thank you for sharing the pattern:yay . I hope i can make one as cute as yours!I can't believe you just started crocheting.

All I know, is that the key part in getting them to form the ankle, is making sure you slip stitch in those 3 loops you left open, then when you come back around, make sure that you go in the 2 visable loops (They're technically on the top of the foot), not the ones on the inside, otherwise it doesn't work. I always end up fighting with the feet, hence the reason I have about 3 bears made... and no feet for them yet lol. Just keep trying, that's about all I know to tell ya lol :) I hope this helps :tup:D

I hope this helps anyone that is having trouble

Thanks for sharing-I had to try it right away. Somehow my muzzle turned out to small and my ears too triangular... so I added a curly tail and he's morphed into a pig. But I'm pretty happy with him for my 1st attempt at a toy.

I think I finally found a picture in one of the other threads. What did you do for finishing, for the eyes, ears, etc. The nose looks black in the picture. Is that yarn of a piece of cloth? The bear is really cute.

Thanks again for the pattern :) I'm in the process of "bearing" right now, and I had a question on how you do the finishing as well.... I just winged it on the nose-nose part, didn't get the smile right at all.... and was wondering if you had any pointers on how to do it, and how to do the eyebrows and such too?... please and thank you! :hook

~k

I think I finally found a picture in one of the other threads. What did you do for finishing, for the eyes, ears, etc. The nose looks black in the picture. Is that yarn of a piece of cloth? The bear is really cute.

Thanks again for the pattern :) I'm in the process of "bearing" right now, and I had a question on how you do the finishing as well.... I just winged it on the nose-nose part, didn't get the smile right at all.... and was wondering if you had any pointers on how to do it, and how to do the eyebrows and such too?... please and thank you! :hook

~k

It's yarn for the nose and eyebrows. All you do is thread it through, once on the eyebrows and as many times on the nose as you want, then tie a knot in it to keep it there. . The mouth is the same way. Not really sure what you mean by the ears?? :think

Archived