Yes i got the BOOK!

bubblefizz

I cant beleive it........just won the crochet stitch bible on Ebay :clap:cheer:clap

ive been trying to get hold of this book for months :yay

im so exited ..i never thought i could get exited about a book:blush :lol

Congratulations! I wish I had known you were trying to get this book as our Barnes & Noble has several copies just sitting there. I could have picked a copy up for you. But am glad you got it nevertheless.

Congratulations! :yay It's a great book. I use it all the time!

WTG, I just won scrap yarn afghans 2 on ebay, i really wanted to do the lace and bobble and sampler stripes blankets, but i could never find that pattern book here

WTG, I just won scrap yarn afghans 2 on ebay, i really wanted to do the lace and bobble and sampler stripes blankets, but i could never find that pattern book here

Whoa! I, too, won scrap yarn afghans 2 on ebay a little while ago; can't wait to get it. :hook

Cool! I hope you get it quickly! I love mine. I just got it a few wks ago. But I wish it were spiral bound. It would stay open easier.

just received my book this morning :clap and mine is spiral bound!

just received my book this morning :clap and mine is spiral bound!

oops, lol I was thinking of the encyclopedia of crochet when I posted. I don't have the crochet stitch bible yet...hopefully one day. Is it nice? Hope you enjoy your new book!

Whine, whine! I was HOPING to get this book for my recent birthday, as it was on the wish list I gave to my sister. Instead, she chose to make me some sort of jewelry set (she still hasn't delivered it!) using the glass beads she makes. Oh, well, I'd probably rather have the jewelry! I'll just give dh the name of this book and he and the kids can get it for me for Mother's Day. :lol

hey..I would like to see this book everyone is talking about. Sounds like something I could add the my mini library:yay where can I sneak a peek ?:think

You can see it here.

Archived