Fendi Bag Anyone?

As in most cases, you pay for the name. I know people who would plunk down that kind of money so they could tell people they have a "Fendi" Bag. One of their previous bags someone was nice enough to make a pattern for and bunch of us have made knockoffs of them. This one doesn't appear to be quite so easy but maybe it could be done...

I personally agree with you. I would never spend that kind of money on a purse, but I know several who would...

I'd much rather buy yarn myself! :hook

If I had the money I'd be one of those people who owned ridiculously expensive bags and shoes. And I'd love it! :manyheart

The thing that kills me most of the time though is that the majority of these designer bags are butt ugly!!

And I thought the knitted Ferragamo bag in Vogue was expensive at $1,650! At least the Ferragamo bag provides some inspiration for a crocheter.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! My van's not even worth that much! Not very nice looking either. But that's what you get when you pay for a name. It's like women who buy Louis Viuttons. They have no style and are plain looking. I get more compliments one the sequin purse I got at overstock.com than on the Dooney & Bourke purse I got one year.

Archived