A Hat for Hubby

Mom w/a Motif

Here is a hat I made for Hubby. He said 'I want a crocheted hat.' I said, 'I just finished knitting you one.' He said 'I know but I want a crocheted one, too.' So, I made him one. (Then I said, 'You know I deserve more yarn for this...' :lol ) Anyway, here it is:

[/url]th_6dc5b5a8.jpg

(He did let me go buy some more yarn, too. I just bought two skeins.) :hook

Tina

Here is a hat I made for Hubby. He said 'I want a crocheted hat.' I said, 'I just finished knitting you one.' He said 'I know but I want a crocheted one, too.' So, I made him one. (Then I said, 'You know I deserve more yarn for this...' :lol )...

Tina, maybe he was thinking you've gotten a lot of yarns already so its now time for you to make him a hat! :lol But I know, he's probably been eyeing the great-looking vest you made for your son. Maybe he's just afraid to ask for a vest knowing you have a lot of work. ;)

Btw, the hat is very nice, I love the color of the stripes. :manyheart

I like the hat! I cut deals like that with my husband, too. He frowned on my yarn habit until I made him a Harry Potter scarf and matching hat. Now that he benefits, he doesn't give me (as much) grief about all the yarn I buy :).

HEY! That's really cool! My hubby was just asking me the other day to crochet him a hat and I've been looking for the pattern...mind if I ask for it or where you got it?

It was a free pattern of choice with an order I made at Frugal Knitting Haus. I got to pick two free patterns. I tried going back to see if it was in their free patterns, but it's not. I guess you have to place an order to get it.

Tina

HEY! That's really cool! My hubby was just asking me the other day to crochet him a hat and I've been looking for the pattern...mind if I ask for it or where you got it?

Thank you everyone. I thought he wanted another hat for work, and I said something... Oh, I said, 'Why didn't you wear your hat to work today?' and he said, 'I'm not wearing that hat to work! It'll get ruined.' :manyheart

Tina

Archived