Just Received the Neatest Book!

Lynn

Just had to let everyone know about this book I got. I had bid on it on ebay and didn't get it so went to find it on my own. Found it online at ABE Books (abebooks.com). Its Woman's Day Prize Winning Afghan Squares by Theresa Capuana. It has a multitude of gorgeous afghans to make! Every one is more different and prettier than the one before! I have never had a book with so many beautiful afghans in it. The book was in really good condition, just a little smudging on the dust jacket. The best part is it was only $4.75 and shipping just $2.85! This is a $21.95 hard cover book.:cheer

Lynn

Yes, I love a bargin anyway and this was double good 'cause there are so many neat afghan patterns!:clap

Lynn

Just had to let everyone know about this book I got. I had bid on it on ebay and didn't get it so went to find it on my own. Found it online at ABE Books (abebooks.com). Its Woman's Day Prize Winning Afghan Squares by Theresa Capuana. It has a multitude of gorgeous afghans to make! Every one is more different and prettier than the one before! I have never had a book with so many beautiful afghans in it. The book was in really good condition, just a little smudging on the dust jacket. The best part is it was only $4.75 and shipping just $2.85! This is a $21.95 hard cover book.:cheer

Lynn

I have this book too. I agree, these afghans are beautiful. I also have Theresa Capusana's other book: Woman's Day Prizewinning Granny Squares. Another book to keep watch for on Ebay. :devil

Oh thanks! I'll have to watch for that book too!

Lynn

Archived